We try to apply for as many applicable CEUs for courses as we can, including:
- CCPDT (Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers)
- IAABC (International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants)
- KPA (Karen Pryor Academy)
- PPAB (Pet Professional Guild Accreditation Board)
- PSI (Pet Sitters International)
- RACE (American Association of Veterinary State Boards)
Completion of a course is required in order to receive CEUs. If there is a type of CEU you need that is not listed for a specific course or event, please contact us at email@example.com. We can’t promise we’ll be able to get approved for them, but we’ll do our best to accommodate any requests we receive!
Students who complete courses that include CEUs will receive a certificate at the end of their course. We do not send out certificates for non-credit courses, but if you require one for professional purposes, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can prepare one for you.